Featured Post

Contacting me

With Twitter not going great. I thought I just create and pin this on my blogspot so I can be reached if for some reason people actually wan...

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The internet is brought to you by the letter...............


Previously I posted a link in facebook regarding the internet is watching you fail. I thought I should do some mini write ups on our favorite topic the internet and its quirky ways. Again I'm quite sure this isn't the first place to do it. I would break down what's the latest in the English speaking world and the Japanese speaking world. Also I would do the stuff for Singapore as well.


First up I would like to talk about the first tip to prevent those still with virgin eyes and have not seen the stuff that gets onto the internet.

When you get online in IRC, your instant messengers or just plain reading Emails, DO NOT EVER CLICK THE LINKS THAT LEAD TO UNKNOWN WEBSITES. Yes do not ever do that, unless you are really sure. Especially those friends who have been online for a long time.They are all just waiting for the chance to show you something that would have that picture burn into your head for the rest of your life.

The easiest way to remember this is to repeat this line.

"OMG THE GOGGLES! THEY DO NOTHING!"

So remember kids the internet is a dangerous place if you ain't prepared so remember it never hurts to learn now.

Links I mentioned:-
http://knowyourmeme.com/
Internet will watch you FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment