Featured Post

Contacting me

With Twitter not going great. I thought I just create and pin this on my blogspot so I can be reached if for some reason people actually wan...

Friday, September 14, 2012

Its been a while. A long while

As I am writing this I am actually in Japan crashing at one of my friend's place.

So what happened this year? Well mostly the same I can say, but it isn't really a good year to start with I can say.

First, one of my cousins passed away. It was pretty bad. The exact reasons I won't disclose but it is one of those things that you can see it tearing into that family.

Then work is well, work. Like the last post I did. I was generally pretty angry. What I can say is I couldn't agree with the direction of what is being done and things generally got worse. I wonder if I should say which I guess probably not. 

You know I realize there is a lot of things I couldn't say. So let me say something I can.

First I am moving to a new job starting Sept 24. Civil service. My short term plan is at least get familiar with the role then look for a place to study and get my college degree before I think of something else.

Currently I am in Japan, took no pay leave as I wanted to have that break before I start my new job. Besides it is not like my work is appreciated when I am there anyways.

For me it was weird like when I was at the airport, "maybe going over isn't that a great idea. I should like save the money for something else." I was literally guilt tripping myself. Once I got on the plane, that thought just vanished. I generally don't enjoy plane rides. It is hard to sleep and there's nothing to do.

While being bere, I am setting up some stream equipment which used to be my portable streaming setup. I have been thinking of really reducing time playing fighting games. Even with my new job I thought I want to like do something else. Also I really suck at fighting games and I seem to be reaching a place I can no longer get better. I do believe though putting more time and slowly learning I will get over that. It is just I want to spend time on other things. 

I thought I want to say something positive, I feel good now that I don't have to worry about carrying a phone with me or the servers exploding (something like that). The feeling you are like freed from a very heavy burden no one wants to take up.

I remember I had more I wanted to say when I was on the plane, it seems I have forgotten about them. I will note them down when I remember it.

That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment