Featured Post

Contacting me

With Twitter not going great. I thought I just create and pin this on my blogspot so I can be reached if for some reason people actually wan...

Sunday, October 7, 2012

A lot more to juggle than expected

I guess my last blog was last month's news. I am slowly getting used to my new job and honestly I do not know if I am doing well. I tend to over worry on things. That is how I am.

I do enjoy the first 2 weeks the fact I do not need to tend to my phone anymore than totally needed. It sort of gave me my sanity back. I guess I have to be honest I was feeling pretty bad during my last job and I did had really suicidal thoughts throughout. Putting the job down was one of the things I guess helped alleviate that.

Here's came the next piece I need to juggle in my life. Pursing my degree. I have done some information search for the private universities in Singapore. I have also narrowed down the courses I would take though personally I do not know if I am capable enough of handling them. (Sigh worrying again before things even got started). I have not come into the area how I am going to handle my school fees.

I hadn't talk to my family or specifically my father regarding this yet. I wonder if I am procrastinating to avoid pursing my degree. After all, I did finally get that much cherished free time. I wanted to spend it on playing the games I stacked up over the few years.

But the most ironic thing is here I am sitting with my PS3, my Xbox 360, my PS vita and my DS, for the whole weekend I didn't even touch them. There's still the strong push away that at the back of my head, all this free time will vanish when I play games. Though once I start playing and get done with it. I feel really relieve.

It will take sometime before the tension goes down. Overall I am still feel glad and relieve.

I will sign off here for today.

P.S. I do live video stream now and then which you can check it out here > www.twitch.tv/kilvear


No comments:

Post a Comment