Featured Post

Contacting me

With Twitter not going great. I thought I just create and pin this on my blogspot so I can be reached if for some reason people actually wan...

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Mentally simulating activity

After retiring from competitive fighting game play, I seem not being able to remember things as well as before. There are also signs of me slowing when it comes to learning things.At this point I am kind of worried about my brain capacity and to be more blunt, I am worried about getting Alzheimer's dementia earlier than I expect.

There have been reports about Alzheimer's dementia occuring earlier and there are also early detention for it as well.

I guess I should start going back to being competitive in Fighting Games again even if that means I am going to learn something totally new and lose all the time. I guess I cannot put my stick in storage afterall.

No comments:

Post a Comment