Featured Post

Contacting me

With Twitter not going great. I thought I just create and pin this on my blogspot so I can be reached if for some reason people actually wan...

Monday, July 3, 2023

The painful process of extracting things from the bird

Since the platform has currently become so unstable, it is time to look to moving away. I am mostly looking to where the JP folks are going.

The other thing is I use twitter to follow a few topics as follow:

- FGC news, people, event
- Game dev / Software info, people, event
- Artists and Musicians
- Entertainment between some of the funny / parody accounts
- Emergency notifications
- Some official accounts from Companies for updates etc
- Trend checking (mostly for Japan)
- Point of contact that isn't directly my email for personal / private communication (I have another email for business or work related)

Personally I do not mind if I need to have 2 different SNS, One for JP, one for international. It is really time consuming to prepare all this. Also I have prepared a link tree link page so the rest of the contact is there. Not going to put my discord up for obvious reasons and yes I have Instagram but I just have it so people don't use my online alias.

No I do not have Tik Tok. Not going to. Not a fan of short video formats. I hardly even watch anything YouTube shorts.

Anyways this is just an update for the bird platform. Lets see where things go from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment