Featured Post

Contacting me

With Twitter not going great. I thought I just create and pin this on my blogspot so I can be reached if for some reason people actually wan...

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Holy motherload of gaming websites.


Back then there were like only a handful of good video game websites. Now look at this list I just randomly conjure out of my head in 15 minutes.
  1. 1up.com
  2. ign.com
  3. www.hardcoregaming101.net
  4. www.screwattack.com
  5. www.gametrailers.com
  6. gamespy.com
  7. kotaku.com
  8. joystiq,com
  9. qj,net
  10. thegameheroes.com
  11. escapist.com
  12. gamespot.com
  13. gamefaqs.com
  14. destructoid.com
  15. the-magicbox.com
This list is just mainly gaming news. I have not even included the gaming blogs, official sites of the games, amateur video skits about video games or ones that center around certain genre of games or even one game series even. Honestly even this blog of mine is related to video games. God damn video games everywhere on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment