Featured Post

Contacting me

With Twitter not going great. I thought I just create and pin this on my blogspot so I can be reached if for some reason people actually wan...

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

It's a start

At this point of time, I'm actually in the process of moving my office. I've started packing most of my equipment in the store into the boxes with the help of interns. Awaiting to do some disposal so my department doesn't have to move so much stuff (big grin) still I be burning at least 3 weekends.

So the off days add up I be able to go to Evo without taking much leave. Even right after the move the department will be busy until least the end of the year. My boss is back at his position and things are moving alot. New systems coming in etc. I guess if I look what I benefit the most from this move is now my office is much easier to commute. The down side is I better start packing food to work. Orchard road isn't a cheap place to eat.

I haven't been practising much Meltyblood. I would need to play against some guys soon. I really need to train up before Evo. Also got to keep Mabinogi going as well. Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment