Featured Post

Contacting me

With Twitter not going great. I thought I just create and pin this on my blogspot so I can be reached if for some reason people actually wan...

Friday, January 10, 2014

Remember the last MeltyBlood tournament about not practising? I lied

Well it isn't exactly that I lied about not practising. I didn't exactly tell the full truth. Yes I didn't practice combos setups etc. What I did was watch and remember the matches I had before with the local players.

Basically I spent the night prior thinking about how every player played and their habits.

I also checked out how a match up for certain characters are against C.aoko are like and strategies against them. I didn't write them down though (if the tournament occurred recently I would actually write them down. Well more on that next time).

I figured if I will not be finding new tech  within night why not do the easier thing and study match ups.

So I got 4th place with C.aoko and nearly beat everyone in the 10 v 10. I am happy with that at least.

As for not sleeping the night before. Yeah I really didn't sleep the night before. That was no lie, it was really difficult to keep myself going during the tournament. It was worth it at least in this situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment