Featured Post

Contacting me

With Twitter not going great. I thought I just create and pin this on my blogspot so I can be reached if for some reason people actually wan...

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

The anime cosplay game scene thing?

So I saw this post https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155068273715568&id=629330567 and I thought I just write something about it.

I consider myself an outsider in the scenes of this scene as I am more centered around games. Yes I do watch anime but on a less regular basis. I read a lot more manga as it's easier to do so.

In regards to the scene, a lot of people cite the earlier times in the scene is more homely. I see it more because the scene is really small. You are talking about less than 30 people getting together. So know everyone's faces, their quirks and what bugs them the most.

Once the scene grew bigger, that is no longer possible. Though to me I always preferred smaller scenes as I know the people personally.

For a outsider, I see the scene is generally doing fine. Bad eggs are more in numbers just by pure ratio. I am going to be real and say that even back then we also had bad eggs just the number is like 2-3.

As for history, I am a nobody. There isn't much to talk about. I wore a costume a few times and that's it. I don't really considered myself to be pioneers or anything. I like to think that I just happen to be there when things started.

P. S. Me in costumes? Yeah the photos are somewhere online. If you can even find them.


No comments:

Post a Comment