Featured Post

Contacting me

With Twitter not going great. I thought I just create and pin this on my blogspot so I can be reached if for some reason people actually wan...

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Gamecrush.com


I've been meaning to write something about gamecrush.com but the website is currently down. On the website the reason stated is as follows

The GameCrush Public Beta is temporarily unavailable due to the incredible user response. We are adding new servers to provide players with the best PlayDate experience possible. Games with GameCrush PlayDates start at $6.60 for ten minutes.
For folks who have not been following. Gamecrush is offering a service for you to pay girls to play games with you online. I barely got the glimpse of the page before it went down. Their rates for hiring a girl to play with you is based according to how much you would pay a girl in a bar to drink with you.

Until the website goes up again, currently unable to make any progress of research on the service.

P.S. I am not sure if the service is available international or if anyone would actually pay for this service. I do know that video game geeks are usually a sad bunch and would ogle to good looking female counterparts.

No comments:

Post a Comment