Featured Post

Contacting me

With Twitter not going great. I thought I just create and pin this on my blogspot so I can be reached if for some reason people actually wan...

Monday, April 5, 2010

I want iphone/itouch/ipad to fail at games


It is no secret that I hate iPhone / iTouch / iPad games. If anyone wondered, yes I do have a iTouch myself. I kinda of freaking hate the stupid device. Initially it was ok using it, as I used it the more I hate the device.



It became to the point that the device is nothing more than an extension of iTunes to me. I do have a couple of things I like about it. Long battery life and the free apps given are sufficient enough for doing some work, also the only device with Nico douga app. Currently android doesn't have that (I own a Nexus 1).

The source of my hatred for the device comes from how Apple screws with everyone and the Ecosystem of the iTunes is poor. If you think Nintendo is bad at how controlled they are with awarding their approval for games to be release on their systems, iTunes is like 2-3 times of that.

And I worry because of more casual games gets released and does well, we would be flooded with all these games and it soon be like a repeat of how the arcade scene died off because of those medal games. The medal games which I feel honestly is like an indirect form of gambling.

That are the 2 main concerns if more games gets onto the apple devices. The other concerns are device getting ridiculously more expensive because Apple can get away with it being the only company that is distributing games on the only gaming portable device out there.

I hope that this will not come true.

1 comment:

  1. I wish to show my gratitude for your kindness giving support to individuals who really want assistance with your idea. Your real dedication to getting the solution along ended up being unbelievably important and have really empowered men and women much like me to arrive at their targets. The warm and friendly useful information means a great deal to me and somewhat more to my office workers. Regards; from all of us.

    Best Screen Protector

    ReplyDelete