Featured Post

Contacting me

With Twitter not going great. I thought I just create and pin this on my blogspot so I can be reached if for some reason people actually wan...

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I'm not canned dogs

For people wondering, I'm not aiming to be like canned dogs. You know Zepy's blog. He covers a good range of topics related to anime and general Japan only games. Also I will never be able to be like canned dogs because I don't live in Japan.

I would want to offer how video games appeared when I started from my childhood all the way to adulthood. Currently in the progress of researching history of Singapore's gaming culture. That would take me sometime to write. I would like here to appeal to folks who have been playing games like me since a long time living in Singapore. I would say more than 15 years of playing Video games to email, IM, twitter, facebook etc I like to ask some questions.

And of course Singapore's gaming culture would be rather interesting to talk about. Since we did have a big of dark spot when we started like most Asian countries. Until then I be moving my office in 2 weeks time and I be burning my weekends from 17 April all the way till mid May at least.

Updates will be sparse during those periods. Worry not I will update as much as I can.

And of course here is Zepy's page
Canned Dogs

No comments:

Post a Comment